Mediator, Arbitrator, Adviser with Citizens Advice
Focusing in on what really matters
Roger mediates because he enjoys it and because he believes that his experience (on both sides of the fence) makes him particularly well-placed to understand and appreciate the key inter-personal, commercial and legal issues preventing settlement of even the most complex dispute and then to think laterally through the issues with a view to facilitating settlement.
Previously, and for 25 years, he was recognised as one of the United Kingdom’s most prominent insurance and reinsurance litigators.
He created and ran two of the country’s leading commercial risk teams.
For more details see ‘About Roger Doulton’.
He is happy to accept instructions and appointments in the following practice areas.
- Insurance and reinsurance coverage
- Insurance and reinsurance claims
- Professional Indemnity
- Commercial risk more generally
- Undue influence
- Product liability
- Public liability
- Personal Injury and clinical negligence
- Personal accident and healthcare
- Public sector
- Construction and engineering
- Consumer and Sale of Goods
- Family, separation and divorce